All our service user processes, including our service delivery model and relevant quality assurance systems are designed to enable a maintained focus on achieving a single aim, namely a move-on to a less supported service or to a completely independent living situation.
As far as we are concerned this is the hard measure of the success of our services.
Some of the other benefits that you can expect as a customer or service user are:
- Company Brochure, Service Specification and Service User Guide documents giving the customer and prospective service user all the information necessary about our services
- A straight forward referral process which means that we do most of the work
- An Individual Service Agreement between Maison Moti Limited, the funding authority and the service user setting out the costs and terms & conditions of service
- Comprehensive initial and periodic Assessments and Support Plans providing for all areas of assessed needs, risks, aspirations and objectives
- 6-8 weekly Key Working sessions focusing on the support objectives as set out in the Support Plan
- At least 8 weekly reports on progress against Support Plan objectives
- A programme of activities and excursions to constructively engage service users, re-establish coping and independent living skills and facilitate having fun
- Professional, friendly and caring staff ready to help at all times
- A responsive system for dealing with complaints and concerns
- Input from our Clinical Supervisor to minmise risks, including of relapse